Interactive conversation for online success is easier said than done. In today’s world of technology we have a microwave mentality…Instant Gratification! “I want it…yesterday” is the mindset of American population with little wiggle room. We find ourselves busier than before we were inundated with smart phones…originally designed to make our professional and daily lives function with ease of the upload button or status update. Why are we still living life in the fast-lane? Where do we find balance between online and offline communication? Here are applications that will allow you to work smart instead of the smart phone working you! In efforts to create conversation for online success, try these recommendations!
- Online Time Management Tools are a lifesaver for strict timelines. www.HootSuite.com will allow you to schedule status updates for various platforms and pages for the entire day or week. Recommend.ly Facebook application will provide a daily email agenda and time specifications for links, photos, and status updates along with a scorecard measuring Facebook success against competitive links you have provided.
- Video Blogging is an effective way to portray your message with a personal touch. www.ustream.com is a platform available for those who would prefer the camera versus the written word. Videos can air live or recorded, private or public with a customizable option. A social stream to Facebook and Twitter allow you to share while on the air. Chat-line availability encourages interaction with your crowd. Video is downloadable and exportable to www.YouTube.com. Videos are archived for future viewers.
- Internet Radio is a tool used to enhance communication skills as an individual or interactive professional. Become an international radio host on www.blogtalkradio.com. Need to increase search engine optimization (SEO)? Join a shared platform such as www.blogtalkradio.com/businessovercoffee . Conversation or lecture is aired live with telephone or Skype access for international callers, and recorded for archives. Online studio is provided with link for sharing with various social media platforms. Scheduling options are available.
- Choose 3 Social Media Platforms that fit your needs. Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter are suggested for Business and Professionals. Pinterest and YouTube benefit artistry and some business themes.
- Join 5 Groups on Facebook and LinkedIn that are highly traveled with prospective conversationalists within your field of interests or prospects. Interact daily with comments, likes, shares and posts.
- Post Topics and Blogs varying from personal to professional interests. Your traffic is compiled of unique individuals with sorted personalities. Be precise and direct.
- Stick to Your Value System. Be quick to share another point of view within the confines of your character clause. Conversation online lives forever! This has been viewed as a negative by some and reframed by others with a positive approach to online communication.
Interactive Conversation for Online Success written by social media expert Sherri Henley, CEO and Founder of Online Business Community; Business Over Coffee International. Need social media tips or training? Visit www.businessovercoffee.biz – email: email@example.com – Phone: 901-820-4469